Ignite your inner Alpha with ALPHAGEN – ALPHAGEN is meticulously formulated to elevate your workouts with improved blood flow, endurance, and power. Fuel focus and cognitive clarity while enjoying mood-enhancing effects. Stay alert and resilient throughout your workouts. Try ALPHAGEN today and see the difference for yourself. May be stacked with VOLUGEN for an extra boost.
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid that is more effective at increasing L-Arginine levels in the body than L-Arginine supplementation. Increases nitric oxide (NO) metabolism, resulting in greater blood flow and “pump”. Used to alleviate erectile dysfunction caused by high blood pressure.
- Improves metabolite recycling processes, reduces fatigue and improves endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
- Common dosing is 3,000-6,000mg of L-Citrulline.
- ALPHAGEN contains 6,000mg pure L-Citrulline per serving.
- The rate limiting amino acid in carnosine synthesis (when combined with histidine in the body, which is readily available).
- Carnosine acts as a buffer of acid in muscles, increasing physical performance and delaying fatigue.
- Beta-alanine can cause slight tingling of the extremities called paresthesia, which is a harmless side effect that quickly dissipates.
- Most common dosing is 1.6-3.2g/day, either all at once or in divided doses.
- ALPHAGEN contains 3.2g beta-alanine per serving.
- Betaine (Trimethylglycine) is an active metabolite of choline in the body and is the primary component of beetroot that is primarily responsible for the benefits seen with beetroot consumption.
- Betaine is an osmolyte, a molecule that regulates water balance in cells, and increased intracellular concentrations of betaine promote cell hydration and resilience to stressors.
- Increases power output, workout volume and endurance.
- Research shows that 2,500mg Betaine is effective at increasing performance.
- ALPHAGEN contains 2,500mg Betaine anhydrous per serving.
- A nonessential amino acid that is used to make the catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (adrenaline).
- While L-Tyrosine is less water soluble than other forms of Tyrosine (N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, for example), it is more bioavailable in the body and thus raises plasma Tyrosine levels up to 10x more than other forms of tyrosine.
- Tyrosine is commonly dosed between 500-2,000mg up to 60 minutes prior to activity. ALPHAGEN contains 2,000mg L-Tyrosine per serving.
- Dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate (DMAE) is a nootropic (brain health and enhancement) compound rich in choline, which increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
- Used extensively in treating cognitive decline in populations such as the aging and those with aging diseases by increasing blood and oxygen flow as well as glucose uptake in the brain.
- Enhances cognition, focus and memory.
- ALPHAGEN contains 750mg DMAE bitartrate per serving.
- Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a trace amine that acts as a neurotransmitter and has positive effects on many of the “happy hormones” such as dopamine and serotonin.
- Shown to elicit anti-depressant actions during exercise, specifically cardiovascular exercise at 60-80% maximal heart rate (where mood increases are typically reported).
- Fast acting, PEA elicits mood enhancing and energetic effects before traditional stimulants such as caffeine.
- ALPHAGEN contains 500mg PEA per serving.
- Caffeine is often used to improve physical strength and endurance as well as provide mental stimulation.
- Widely studied for safety and efficacy and most people tolerate it well on a spectrum of dosing. Caution should always be used and dosing should be slowly increased over time as needed for desired effects.
- Acute dosing upwards of 4-9mg/kg BW increases strength and power output. For a 180 lb (82 kg) person, this translates to approximately 330-500mg prior to exercise.
- ALPHAGEN contains 300mg Caffeine Anhydrous (pure caffeine) per serving.
- Caffeine Citrate is approximately 50% caffeine and is shown to be absorbed 30% faster than regular caffeine anhydrous.
- ALPHAGEN contains 400mg Caffeine Citrate (200mg active caffeine) per serving.
- The primary “feel good” compound in chocolate, theobromine is a cocoa extract that may provide cardiovascular and cognitive benefits through improved blood flow and antioxidant effects as well as energy production.
- Increases exercise performance, muscle contractile force, blood flow, alertness, mood enhancement, and metabolic rate.
- Theobromine is commonly dosed between 50-200mg prior to activity.
- ALPHAGEN contains 200mg Theobromine per serving.
- Advantra Z® is a Bitter Orange extract that contains synephrine, a beta-agonist similar to ephedrine, albeit less potent, along with naturally occurring beneficial metabolites.
- Increases metabolic rate and fat-burning and shows synergism with caffeine.
- Synephrine is not banned by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency), has failed to cause false positive drug testing for amphetamines, and has been shown to be safe and free of most adverse side effects.
- 50mg synephrine when taken by healthy subjects at rest has been shown to increase caloric expenditure by 65kcal with no significant influence blood pressure or heart rate.
- Utilizing a low 10% extract means that a host of other beneficial Bitter Orange compounds are present that provide synergy and increased effectiveness.
- ALPHAGEN contains a 200mg Advantra Z® (containing 50% synephrine, or 50mg) per serving.
- The relaxing amino acid found in tea, Theanine promotes relaxation without sedation; it helps you stay calm without making you tired or drowsy.
- Reduces stress and improves focus, cognition, and attention.
- Theanine helps take off the ‘edge’ of many stimulants, and a synergistic effect is seen when coupled with caffeine.
- Theanine is commonly dosed between 100-200mg prior to activity, or synergistically in combination with caffeine.
- ALPHAGEN contains 100mg L-Theanine per scoop.
Why did you update the formula?
Built into our company name is the idea of creating change (MORPHO = change, GEN = create).
We wanted the new ALPHAGEN to be a leader in performance benefits while still hitting hard enough to get you amped to train!
What can ALPHAGEN be stacked with?
ALPHAGEN is no doubt incredible on its own.
ALPHAGEN + VOLUGEN (AlphaPUMP stack, returning soon) is the most comprehensive pre-workout stack available in the industry. Mix 1 scoop of each in a full shaker of water (16-24oz) and drink 20-30 minutes before training and get ready for the most productive workout you've ever had.
Some people mix 1/2 scoop ALPHAGEN with 1/2 - 1 scoop THERMOGEN for a fat-burning, mood elevating, sweat inducing powerhouse of a pre-workout or pre-cardio stack!
Why is the caffeine so high?
Formally, the dose of caffeine used in ALPHAGEN aligns with research suggested dosing of caffeine in strength training athletes.
But we get it. If you aren't used to seeing 400mg caffeine on the label, it can be a little scary and intimidating. While we always recommend people start with less than a full serving just in case, this dose is tolerated very very well by a large majority of users.
We also balance out that caffeine dose with L-Tyrosine, which helps manage stress during stimulating activity (such as exercise), as well as a moderate dose of L-Theanine which has a synergistic effect when paired with caffeine.
Basically, they help mitigate any possible shakiness from the stimulants while maximizing their benefits.
Why do you use artificial colors and sweeteners in your products, aren't they unhealthy?
The non-active ingredients we utilize (flavors, colors, sweeteners) are all perfectly safe for a vast majority of people when consumed according to label instructions. In very rare cases an individual can have an allergy to a certain ingredient (even active ingredients).