WELLNESS / VITALITY / IMMUNITY
May assist with:
General wellness and vitality
Energy and stamina
- Immune health
- Endurance and stress
- Adrenal support
- Mood enhancement
- Brain health
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (7.2g) with 6-8oz water (depending on flavor preference) and consume once per day.
*NOTE: Complex non-synthetic ingredients (such as the mushrooms found in ADAPTOGEN) naturally have subtle variances in flavor, color, and texture. While we strive for as much consistency as possible there is always a chance that there are small differences in flavor, color, and texture from batch to batch. This in no way affects the efficacy of the product or is reflective of poor quality control. Premium quality and ultra high dosing sometimes come at the price of a "prettier" final outcome, and is not something we are willing to compromise. THANK YOU for the support!
*Contents may settle in transit or storage, we recommend shaking the tub thoroughly before each use.
- Cordyceps is a mushroom family used in traditional eastern medicine for its purported anti-aging and pro-vitality effects.
- Cordyceps Sinensis is more commonly used for endurance and stress whereas Cordyceps Militaris is more commonly used for intense exercise benefits (such as is seen in PeakO2™ found in VOLUGEN).
- Promotes energy, vitality, endurance, and supports a healthy immune system.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Cordyceps Sinensis extract per serving.
- Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a dietary mushroom rich in bioactive polysaccharides.
- Traditionally used as a cognitive enhancer and immunomodulator (has effects on inflammation).
- Reduces cognitive decline, is neuroprotective, promotes neurogenesis and exhibits mood enhancing properties.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Lion’s Mane extract per serving.
- Reishi mushroom extract (Ganoderma lucidum) is a potent immune system regulator, promising anti-cancer agent, and reduces stress.
- Possesses anti-oxidant effects, reduces insulin resistance, prostate cancer risk, and is often used to treat a variety of metabolic syndrome conditions.
- Modulates immune system activity and increases the amount of active immune system cells.
- Increases subjective well-being and may have anti-anxiety effects.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Reishi mushroom extract per serving.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum; also known as Holy Basil) is an adaptogenic herb used historically to treat a variety of general ailments and promote mental balance, a healthy response to stress, and general full-body wellness.
- Clinical studies suggest holy basil may reduce symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Increases the proliferation of immune system cells, protects the liver, and possesses general anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging activity.
- Has pain-relieving properties, reduces redness and swelling, supports lung and upper respiratory function, and is shown to reduce symptoms associated with depression.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Tulsi per serving.
- Bovine adrenal glandular tissue (BAGT) is extracted adrenal gland tissue that has been used for hundreds of years and is even used in prescribed treatments for hypothyroidism.
- Contains enzymes and polypeptides that assist with endogenous hormone production as a result of overstimulation, helping with adrenal gland function and their ability to deal with the stress response.
- Increases the assimilation of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, cofactors, and trace minerals.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg BAGT per serving.
- Polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC) is a phospholipid involved with cell membrane integrity.
- Promotes mitochondrial support, cellular repair, healthy aging, brain function, and mental focus.
- Protects the liver, restores cardiovascular health, assists with cholesterol management, supports the nervous system and increases gastrointestinal function.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 500mg polyenylphosphatidylcholine per serving.
- Magnolia officinalis is mostly known for its relaxation properties.
- Neuroprotective, anti-depressant, and anxiety reducing effects.
- Cancer protective and shows positive effects on the liver and brain.
- Promotes healthy sleep, reduces stress, improved cortisol levels, and promotes healthy glucocorticoid production.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 300mg Magnolia Bark extract per serving.
- Siberian ginseng is an adaptogenic herb that, while not a true ginseng (it lacks the ginsenoside compounds), has a variety of benefits.
- Increases physical stamina and work capacity during strenuous activity.
- Has anti-stress and immunity-boosting effects.
- Promotes cognition, mental alertness, learning and memory, prevents cognitive decline, and is neuroprotective.
- Decreases DNA damage and blood glucose levels, increases fat oxidation during exercise, and increases oxygen consumption.
- Shown to possess anti-viral activity, decreasing the frequency, severity, and duration of the common cold, flu, and herpes outbreaks.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 200mg Siberian Ginseng extract per serving.
- Also known as Coenzyme Q10, a molecule found in mitochondria that has a critical role in producing energy for the body.
- Enhances blood flow and protects blood vessels.
- Reduces oxidative damage and plaque buildup in the arteries.
- Common dosing is 90-200mg per day.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 100mg ubiquinol per serving.
- NeuroFactor™ is an all-natural, non-caffeine, patented extract of whole fruit from the Coffea arabica plant.
- Contains a unique profile of polyphenols that have been shown in clinical study to stimulate the production of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), a key neuroprotein involved in overall brain health.
- BDNF has been widely reported to play a critical role in neuronal development, maintenance, repair, and protection against neuro-degeneration.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 100mg NeuroFactor™ per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.