Discover the transformative benefits of ADAPTOGEN, a potent and delicious blend of adaptogenic herbs and mushrooms that have been revered for centuries in traditional medicine. These natural wonders empower your body to adapt to stressors, enhance vitality, and promote overall wellness. Crafted to support energy, cognitive function, immune health, and mental balance, ADAPTOGEN draws from the rich history of adaptogens while harnessing modern science to optimize your well-being. Add it to coffee, protein, or mix it with water to unleash the power of ADAPTOGEN on your holistic wellness journey.
- Cordyceps is a mushroom family used in traditional eastern medicine for its purported anti-aging and pro-vitality effects.
- Cordyceps Sinensis is more commonly used for endurance and stress whereas Cordyceps Militaris is more commonly used for intense exercise benefits (such as is seen in PeakO2™ found in VOLUGEN).
- Promotes energy, vitality, endurance, and supports a healthy immune system.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Cordyceps Sinensis extract per serving.
- Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a dietary mushroom rich in bioactive polysaccharides.
- Traditionally used as a cognitive enhancer and immunomodulator (has effects on inflammation).
- Reduces cognitive decline, is neuroprotective, and promotes neurogenesis.
- Reduces symptoms of depression and exhibits mood enhancing properties.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Lion’s Mane extract per serving.
- Reishi mushroom extract (Ganoderma lucidum) is a potent immune system regulator, promising anti-cancer agent, and reduces stress.
- Possesses anti-oxidant effects, reduces insulin resistance, prostate cancer risk, and is often used to treat a variety of metabolic syndrome conditions.
- Modulates immune system activity and increases the amount of active immune system cells.
- Increases subjective well-being and may have anti-anxiety effects.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Reishi mushroom extract per serving.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum; also known as Holy Basil) is an adaptogenic herb used historically to treat a variety of general ailments and promote mental balance, a healthy response to stress, and general full-body wellness.
- Clinical studies suggest holy basil may reduce symptoms of stress and anxiety.
- Increases the proliferation of immune system cells, protects the liver, and possesses general anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging activity.
- Has pain-relieving properties, reduces redness and swelling, supports lung and upper respiratory function, and is shown to reduce symptoms associated with depression.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 1,000mg Tulsi per serving.
Bovine Adrenal Powder
- Bovine adrenal powder is extracted adrenal gland tissue that has been used for hundreds of years and is even used in prescribed treatments for hypothyroidism.
- Contains enzymes and polypeptides that assist with endogenous hormone production as a result of overstimulation, helping with adrenal gland function and their ability to deal with the stress response.
- Increases the assimilation of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, cofactors, and trace minerals.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 500mg bovine adrenal powder per serving.
- Polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC) is a phospholipid involved with cell membrane integrity.
- Promotes mitochondrial support, cellular repair, healthy aging, brain function, and mental focus.
- Protects the liver, restores cardiovascular health, assists with cholesterol management, supports the nervous system and increases gastrointestinal function.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 250mg polyenylphosphatidylcholine per serving.
- Siberian ginseng is an adaptogenic herb that, while not a true ginseng (it lacks the ginsenoside compounds), has a variety of benefits.
- Increases physical stamina and work capacity during strenuous activity.
- Has anti-stress and immunity-boosting effects.
- Promotes cognition, mental alertness, learning and memory, prevents cognitive decline, and is neuroprotective.
- Decreases DNA damage and blood glucose levels, increases fat oxidation during exercise, and increases oxygen consumption.
- Shown to possess anti-viral activity, decreasing the frequency, severity, and duration of the common cold, flu, and herpes outbreaks.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 200mg Siberian Ginseng extract per serving.
- CognatiQ ® is an all-natural, non-caffeine, patented extract of whole fruit from the Coffea arabica plant.
- Contains a unique profile of polyphenols that have been shown in clinical study to stimulate the production of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), a key neuroprotein involved in overall brain health.
- BDNF has been widely reported to play a critical role in neuronal development, maintenance, repair, and protection against neuro-degeneration.
- ADAPTOGEN contains 100mg CognatiQ ® per serving.
Can I mix ADAPTOGEN with hot coffee?
Yes! ADAPTOGEN was designed specifically to be able to mix with hot coffee and is a perfect compliment for a morning pick-me-up.
When is the best time to take ADAPTOGEN?
ADAPTOGEN can be taken anytime, although we recommend one of two ways:
First thing in the morning with coffee (regular or decaf), or after training mixed with PROTEGEN.
Why do you use artificial colors and sweeteners in your products, aren't they unhealthy?
The non-active ingredients we utilize (flavors, colors, sweeteners) are all perfectly safe for a vast majority of people when consumed according to label instructions. In very rare cases an individual can have an allergy to a certain ingredient (even active ingredients).