- May assist with fat oxidation
- May assist with thermogenesis
- May assist with metabolism
- May assist with stubborn fat stores
- May assist with appetite
*1-2 pills first thing upon waking; 1-2 pills 3-5 hours later
DO NOT take within 3-5 hours of other stimulant sources (I.e. preworkouts, coffee, energy drinks, cold medication, etc.)
Green Tea Extract
- Green tea (Camellia Sinensis) extract containing 50% EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate).
- Doses at or above 500mg shows promise in elevating metabolic rate and increasing fat oxidation.
- Shown to possibly be cardioprotective, neuroprotective, anti-obesity, anti-carcinogenic, anti-diabetic, anti-artherogenic, liver protective and beneficial for blood vessel health.
- MORPHOLEAN contains 750mg Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) per serving, with two servings per day providing a whopping 750mg EGCG.
- Theacrine (as TeaCrine®) is an alkaloid structurally similar to caffeine and activates similar signaling pathways. Evidence also suggests less tolerance with theacrine compared to caffeine.
- Boosts mental and physical energy without jitters or irritability.
- Supports a positive mood, increases motivation to exercise, and improves perceived focus and concentration. Does not lead to rapid tolerance or habituation.
- MORPHOLEAN contains a research supported dose of 100mg TeaCrine® per serving.
- Cocoabuterol® natural cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) extract concentrating the most bioactive compounds, supplying N-Coumaroyldopamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine, EGCG and Theobromine.
- These alkaloids can significantly increase cAMP via beta-adrenoceptor, which can exert attractive fat burning and muscle building functions.
- Supports physiological pathways which improve insulin sensitivity, supports muscle protein synthesis, decreases skeletal muscle atrophy, promotes fat burning, increases blood flow, enhances mood and has antioxidant effects.
- MORPHOLEAN contains 100mg Cocoabuterol® per serving, with two servings per day providing the recommended dose of 200mg per day.
- Used to improve physical strength and endurance as well as provide mental stimulation and increase fatty acid oxidation.
- Widely studied for safety and efficacy. Caution should always be used and dosing should be slowly increased over time as needed for desired effects.
- Half-life is 2.5-4.5 hours so novel, time-released forms of caffeine are generally not necessary.
- Dosing should be approximately 100-200mg for fat-burning.
- MORPHOLEAN contains 100mg caffeine anhydrous per serving, coupled with 100mg TeaCrine for a combined 200mg caffeine-like compounds, in an adjustable 2 cap serving to assess tolerance and customize dosing, for up to 2 full servings per day.
- OEA is a naturally produced compound found in the intestines. It is responsible for the feeling of satiety after meals.
- Research shows that OEA receptor activation leads to less food consumption.
- May also directly aid fat loss by acting on a receptor in fat tissue that causes increased energy expenditure.
- Human dosing shows approximately 0.725mg per lb BW (145mg for 200lb person)
- MORPHOLEAN contains 100mg OEA per 2 capsule serving, with 2 servings per day providing a greater than research suggested 200mg per day.
Olive Leaf Extract
- Olive leaf extract contains phenolics such as oleuropein, which offer numerous benefits in the body.
- Protects LDL cholesterol from oxidation and may be anti-atherosclerotic.
- Shown to be gastroprotective, neuroprotective, antimicrobial, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antinociceptive (reduces pain stimuli), and a powerful antioxidant.
- Increases thyroid hormones, attenuates the effects of adrenaline and noradrenaline, increases uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) concentrations in brown adipose tissue (BAT), and reduces the amount and concentration of fat around the abdominal area.
- Suppresses glucose breakdown, regulates blood sugar and lowers blood pressure.
- MORPHOLEAN contains 100mg olive leaf extract with a potent 20% concentration of oleuropein per 2 capsule serving.
- Advantra Z® contains 50% synephrine, a beta-agonist similar to ephedrine, albeit less potent, along with naturally occurring hordenine, octopamine, and other metabolites.
- Increases metabolic rate and fat-burning and shows synergism with caffeine.
- Synephrine is not banned by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency), has failed to cause false positive drug testing for amphetamines, and has been shown to be safe and free of most adverse side effects.
- 50mg synephrine when taken by healthy subjects at rest has been shown to increase caloric expenditure by 65kcal with no significant influence blood pressure or heart rate.
- Synephrine is commonly dosed at 10-20mg 3 x day, or 50mg acutely.
- MORPHOLEAN contains a research supported dose of 100mg Advantra Z® (50% synephrine) per serving.
- Sometimes called "Super Carnitine", Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCl (GBB) is the molecule that your body converts into L-Carnitine when naturally producing its own carnitine.
- While oral L-Carnitine supplementation is largely ineffective at raising plasma L-Carnitine levels, studies show that its supplementation of GBB can increase the body’s plasma L-Carnitine levels by nearly double.
- Safety studies even include infants, and GBB is theorized to be safer than carnitine supplements because there’s no chance of it turning into toxic D-Carnitine, which could potentially be in some carnitine supplements.
- MORPHOLEAN contains 12.5mg GBB per serving, with two servings per day providing 25mg. When stacked with MORPHOBURN it provides the research supported dose of 50mg per day.
- Rauwolscine (also known as alpha-yohimbine) is very similar to yohimbine (the active compound in yohimbe bark). It acts as an alpha adrenergic antagonist (shuts of the alpha receptors) and thus aids in fat burning.
- Stubborn fat stores (hips, thighs, abdomen) are alpha receptor dense, and shutting them off helps facilitate increased fat-burning in those areas.
- Shows some promise in being more effective than yohimbine due to higher potency on the same receptor as well as less side effects such as increased heart rate, blood pressure, and anxiety. It also shares the same aphrodisiac and mood-elevating effects as yohimbine.
- MORPHOLEAN contains a potent 2.5mg rauwolscine (90%) in an adjustable 2 cap serving to assess tolerance and customize dosing, for up to 2 full servings per day.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.