Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (4 capsules) per day, either together or in divided doses. Can be taken on an empty stomach or with food or other supplements. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
- Taraxacum officinale, also known as dandelion, has a diuretic effect when ingested.
- Is a good source of potassium, at approx. 10-15% of the pre-dried weight.
- Adipose cells (fat cells) are water dense, and increasing the diuretic effect during fat loss phases can assist with a dry, hard look to the physique.
- MorphoBURN contains 600mg Dandelion extract per serving.
- β-aminoisobutyric acid (BAIBA) is an amino acid metabolite of L-valine and a myokine that plays a powerful role behind the benefits of regular exercise.
- BAIBA also initiates the “browning” of white adipose tissue, which increases energy expenditure, improves insulin sensitivity, and helps regulate weight management.
- MitoBurn™ is the L-isomaer of BAIBA which is biologically active.
- Improves glucose uptake, increases free fatty acid oxidation, and reduces fat mass.
- Enhances the body’s exercise signal to intensify exercise efforts.
- Promotes anti-aging, mitochondrial function, and cellular energy
- Increases ketones, promotes cognition, reduces appetite, and confers muscle protection. benefits.
- MorphoBURN contains the recommended dose of 500mg MitoBurn™ per serving.
- Paradoxine®, also known as Grains of Paradise, a spice related to ginger, contains 12.5% 6-Paradol, the active compound which can trigger thermogenesis and decrease body fat.
- Doesn’t cause nervous system desensitization or gastric distress as seen in similar compounds such as capsaicin (cayenne pepper). Also promotes digestive health, as well as possesses antioxidant and anti-tumor effects.
- Paradoxine™ dose needs to be 180-450mg per day (19-56mg 6-Paradol) for the average person. Most companies confuse the dose of active 6-Paradol with GP extract and only use 30-40mg GP which only contains 4-5mg 6-Paradol, or approx. 1/10th the effective dose.
- MorphoBURN contains 225mg Paradoxine® per serving, with dosing at two servings per day providing a research supported 450mg GP providing 56.25mg 6-Paradol.
- Coleus forskohlii is an herb used in traditional medicine that may boost testosterone, induce fat loss, and lower inflammation.
- The active compound Forskolin increases cellular levels of a cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). Elevated cAMP levels are associated with increased rates of fat loss, and can improve the effects of other fat burning compounds.
- MorphoBURN contains 250mg Coleus forskohlii per serving.
- InnoSlim® is derived from Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceus using a pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology.
- Reduces intestinal blood glucose absorption, increases glucose absorption in muscle cells, and reduces insulin resistance.
- Reduces fat accumulation and inflammation in fat cells.
- MorphoBURN contains 125mg InnoSlim® per serving, with two servings per day providing the research supported dose of 250mg per day.
- Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid found in algae (Brown seaweed; Laminaria japonica) that is stored in fat cells for a prolonged period of time and can induce fat loss while inhibiting fat cell differentiation and proliferation.
- Increases the activitiy of Uncoupling Protein 1 (UCP 1) which releases calories as heat as opposed to converting them into mechanical energy, thereby “wasting” calories. This process increases the metabolic rate and decreases body fat over time.
- Helps with glucose metabolism and reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Reductions in blood pressure and both liver fat stores and liver enzyme values have been noted with supplementation in humans.
- 4-8mg active Fucoxanthin has been shown to exert positive benefits.
- MorphoBURN contains 10mg active Fucoxanthin per serving.
- Capsimax® Capsicum extract is concentrated and highly-active natural capsicum.
- OmniBead™ beadlets encapsulate natural capsicum in a controlled-release coating, delivering effective levels of capsaicinoids without the oral and gastric burning sensation of unprotected red hot peppers.
- Increases energy expenditure and oxygen consumption when taken prior to exercise.
- Reduces fat cravings while increases energy levels.
- Study participants lost more weight, more body fat, reduced waist and hip girth measurements, and gained more lean body mass than control groups.
- MorphoBURN contains 50mg Capsimax® Capsicum Extract per serving, with two servings per day providing the research supported dose of 100mg per day.