Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2-4 times per day as needed. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
- Chastberry extract (Vitex agnus-castus) has been used for centuries to help alleviate symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome.
- Has been shown to be effective at reducing hot flashes, bloating, irritability, sleep disturbances, depressions, various mood disorders and cramping.
- Reduces prolactin levels and increases beta-endorphins.
- Reduced prostate cancer risks in men.
- Common dosing is 150-250mg up to four times per day.
- CHASTEBERRY contains 250mg Vitex agnus-castus per serving.
Does this need to be cycled?
We recommend taking Chasteberry at least for 14 days during menstrual cycles. 1-2 capsules per day outside of that time period can offer additional benefits.
The capsules smell funny, is this safe and normal?
Most supplement ingredients have distinct smells (and flavors). This is often due to certain compounds contained within the ingredients themselves, such as sulfur (a crucial component of many compounds). The products are perfectly safe and effective.